SkullSpace is a non-profit community organization run solely by its members. Our membership dues cover most of our expenses, but we rely on donations to help us fund events, cover irregular costs, and keep our hackerspace stocked with equipment. If you are interested in contributing, there are a few ways to do so.
Another way to donate is to put money in one of our donation boxes at the space or by giving cash to one of our board members to donate.
If you attend one of our open nights on Tuesdays, you are welcome to donate some cash in exchange for some food and drink from our canteen.
You can also donate to SkullSpace by sending money by Interac E-Transfer to email@example.com.
If you’re interested in donating equipment or consumables to SkullSpace, we have a wishlist here:
Please note that we have a few guidelines as to what we accept:
- PCs, servers, and laptops: We accept any equipment 0-7 years old, rare equipment (RISC, Sun machines, etc.) or anything ‘retro’ (over 25 years old).
- Any routers and wireless equipment.
- Switches: anything with a gigabit interface is accepted (we have too many 10/100 devices).
- DDR or newer RAM, and 80-pin SCSI hard drives.
- Monitors: LCDs only, please.
If you have computer/electronic equipment that needs recycling that doesn’t fit our acceptance requirements, please visit Mother Earth Recycling.