COVID-19 Notice: All public events have been cancelled or postponed.
If you'd like to attend our monthly meetings, at 6:00 PM on the last Tuesday of every month, you can join us on Google Groups.
Members may still access the space, but we ask you to take all necessary precautions:
- Do not visit SkullSpace if you feel sick. Do not visit any physical location. Maybe just stay in bed and drink plenty of water.
- Keep a distance of 2 metres from anyone else at the space.
- Wear a facemask, if you can. Otherwise you can't speak m o i s t l y.
- Wash your work surfaces before and after use. Also your hand surfaces, unless you're working with them tied behind your back.
- Read Health Canada's COVID-19 guidelines. You can also read XKCD, but remember that it's not quite as informative.