COVID-19 Notice: public health orders on indoor public places apply
In-person gatherings are held at the space 6pm on Tuesdays.
Semi-weekly, at 6:30pm Tuesdays we have Skullspace Live, a broadcast that you can participate in person or online. See the sub-site for the upcoming schedule and past episodes.
A monthly meeting is held 6:00 PM on the last Tuesday of every month on our slack server. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
- Please do not visit SkullSpace if you feel sick. Do not visit any physical location if you feel sick.
- Keep a distance of 2 metres from anyone else at the space.
- Wear a facemask, if you can.
- Wash your work surfaces and hand surfaces before and after use.
- Be aware of current Manitoba public health orders.
- Read Health Canada's COVID-19 guidelines.