COVID-19 Notice: public health orders on indoor public places apply
A monthly meeting is held 6:00 PM on the last Tuesday of every month on our slack server. Email email@example.com for access.
Occasional virtual, casual hangouts are listed on the Skullspace Live page.
We ask members to take necessary precautions when visiting the space:
- Please do not visit SkullSpace if you feel sick. Do not visit any physical location if you feel sick.
- Keep a distance of 2 metres from anyone else at the space.
- Wear a facemask, if you can.
- Wash your work surfaces and hand surfaces before and after use.
- Be aware of current Manitoba public health orders.
- Read Health Canada's COVID-19 guidelines.